Expert Repairs by DJI Engineers
DJI Care provides you with professional and effective repair services. All DJI Care customers enjoy VIP prioritized repairs.
High Coverage Amounts
By purchasing DJI Care, you will receive a coverage amount equal to the market price of your aircraft for repair service within the validity period, providing you with totally worry free flight during this period.
There is no limit to the number of times your aircraft can be repaired, provided the coverage amount is not exceeded.
There are no deductibles for DJI Care. Your aircraft will always be repaired for free as long as repair costs and aircraft conditions satisfy DJI Care coverage requirements.
Replacement of Severely Damaged Aircraft
If your coverage amount is sufficient, a brand new aircraft will be provided if the covered unit is damaged beyond repair.
Shipping Covered by DJI Care
If you are in the region in which you purchased your DJI Care, shipping costs will be covered by DJI and will not affect your DJI Care coverage.
Terms of Service:
Thank you for choosing DJI Care. By purchasing DJI Care, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms. To provide you with a better user experience and worry-free flight, we are pleased to offer the DJI Care Protection Plan, a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to DJI aircraft, gimbal or cameras sustained during normal use.
During DJI Care’s period of validity, if damage occurs accidentally under normal use, the repair fees and related costs incurred will be undertaken by DJI according to this agreement, as follows: For damage to aircraft, gimbal or camera due to dropping, squeezing or crashing caused by operator error or other accidents, DJI will offer free repairs if the equipment is sent to us within the period of validity.
This plan does not cover:
1)Lost or partially lost aircraft and accessories.
2)Stolen or abandoned aircraft and accessories.
3)Damage caused by flight under unsuitable flight conditions.
4)Any repair fees resulting from or following water damage.
5)Repair fees for battery, propellers, remote controller or other accessories.
7)Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the aircraft.
8)Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
9)Repair requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
10)Indirect loss and/or anticipated profit in any form.
11)Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
12)Personal injury and/or property loss to the customer or any other people caused by the aircraft.
13)Any legal fees related to DJI Care’s warranty coverage.
III. Coverage Amount
The coverage amount is the retail price of the equipment at time of purchase (not the promotion price, price of extra accessories not included). If the retail price differs from the coverage amount shown on the DJI Care product page, the coverage amount shown on the DJI Care product page at time of purchase, namely the coverage amount noted in the Service Agreement sent to you, shall prevail.
IV. Period of Validity of DJI Care
DJI Care is valid for one year.
If you buy DJI Care separately (i.e. after purchasing the aircraft), the period of validity begins from the date of purchase.
If you buy DJI Care with a new aircraft, the period of validity begins two days after the aircraft is shipped. Please refer to the period of validity noted on your DJI Care Service Agreement for details.
V. Repair Process
1. When damage to your DJI aircraft occurs and you are within DJI Care's coverage, please contact DJI Support via www.dji.com/support, TEL and ONLINE SUPPORT are preferred.
2. Send the damaged DJI aircraft to a DJI designated repair center under the instruction of DJI technical support staff.
3. If damage to your DJI aircraft occurs, contact DJI first to fill a report for higher quality support.
VI. Termination of DJI Care
DJI Care will be terminated under any one of the following conditions:
1. The service has expired;
2. Your DJI aircraft was not repaired by DJI designated repair centers;
3. The coverage amount of the DJI Care for your aircraft has run out;
4. If the customer is found to have broken a DJI Care covered aircraft on purpose, the service will be terminated automatically and DJI will not offer a refund. If a customer is found to be causing accidents for financial gain, DJI reserves the right to take legal action.
There are no hidden fees when using DJI Care. After your purchase of the service, the cost of two-way postage for customers within DJI Care service areas will be covered by DJI. In other areas, these costs and any associated customer’s duties are at the customer's expense. In all areas the custom fees are at the customer's expense
VIII. Return and Transfer of DJI Care
1. DJI Care can be cancelled upon return of the aircraft purchased, according to DJI refund policies;
2. DJI Care cannot be cancelled without returning the aircraft purchased;
3. DJI Care cannot be transferred after purchase.