To further improve flight safety and user experience, DJI has released an important firmware update for the Matrice 200 Series aircrafts. Please inform your Matrice 200 Series customers to update the aircrafts ASAP.
- Optimized compass data fusion. Fixed the error due to compass interference during flight
- M210 RTK: Improved D-RTK positioning accuracy; Precision Return to Home is now enabled by default.
- Fixed an issue that caused HDMI image output to be abnormal when using dual downward gimbals.
- Fixed an issue that caused gimbal ESC updates to fail.
【Who Should Update】
To ensure optimal flight safety and reliability, please inform all end users to update the firmware for their aircrafts to the latest versions.
【How to Update】
Via DJI Assistant 2
Download and install DJI Assistant 2:
- Connect aircraft to your PC.
- Start DJI Assistant 2
- Update aircraft firmware to V01.01.0600 (Matrice 200 Series)
- The Zenmuse Z30 should be updated to v01.00.00.47 before using the gimbal with this firmware. Reset the gimbal parameters after the Zenmuse Z30 firmware update is complete.
- Only newer Zenmuse XT models are compatible with the Matrice 200. A replacement may be required if your XT model isn't supported. Please contact DJI Support to learn more about various XT model compatibility. The Zenmuse XT gimbal adapter and DJI Pilot app are also required when used with the Matrice 200.
- If the firmware update fails, restart the aircraft and DJI GO 4, then try updating again.